We’ve just released Scrolls beta 0.95. Besides the Noaidi change as announced in the previous post, there’s a few new options for sorting and filtering in the deck building, slightly improved store interface, and a few bugfixes.
- Deck builder: Improved filtering interface.
- Deck builder: Added a new sort button.
- Store: Added rarity information and cards left when buying scrolls and packs.
- Modified: Noaidi (Growth). Creature, 2/2/2, cost 3. When Noaidi comes into play, you gain 1 resource of each non-Growth type your opponent has.
- Clicking the “General” or “Trading” join room buttons now automatically joins General-X or Trading-X.
- Chat is no longer disabled after matches.
- Notice messages should now work as intended.
- Fixed a few bugs where newly bought scrolls would render incorrectly.
- Fixed issues causing the game to become unresponsive when switching servers (entering or leaving a match).
- Usernames and passwords can now contain unicode characters.
- Unit stats now also show for new units after being toggled with the “Ctrl” key. The “Alt” key now shows stats while held down.
- Users running Avast will need to disable it temporarily in order to play Scrolls. More details here.
See you in game!
Måns - @MansOlson