The forces of Decay have landed on the server! That means it’s officially The Week of Decay. Let’s clarify what that means before going into the full changelog:
- Existing players who buy the Decay preconstructed deck from the store get a free avatar. It doesn’t matter if you spend gold or shards, you still get the avatar.
- New players who log into Scrolls get the Decay preconstructed deck for free. This is in addition to the standard deck you choose the first time you play Scrolls.
- The Just For You section of the store will be updated daily and will only list Decay Scrolls!
- I’ll be posting loads of cool Decay-related posts.
Read on for the full changelog…
- Decay has arrived! 46 new scrolls, a new preconstructed deck, and new avatars!
- Six fearsome new trials have been added.
- New menu, store, deck builder, and battle music.
- AI improvements.
- Moved deck builder search box
- Changed a variable name in the code. Woo-hoo!
- Double attack bug fixed (SC-488).
- “When unit is dealt damage” now triggers only on damage greater than 0 (SC-487, SC-519).
- Recently purchased cards now show up when selling cards in the store.
I’ll be posting more detailed info about Decay later on today. See you then!
Owen – @bopogamel